Re: Release of Octave Forge

From: Steve C. Thompson
Subject: Re: Release of Octave Forge
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:38:53 -0700

David,

This is great!  Nice work!  It looks like the communications toolbox now
has a convolutional codec!

http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/f/comms.html

It would be cool to integrate the coding library from
http://www.iterativesolutions.com/Matlab.htm (which is GPLed) into the
communication toolbox.  I'll try to donate time to that end...

Also, I like the new web design for Octave Forge!

Steve