Plotting, again

From: olleorama
Subject: Plotting, again
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!
I tried the search function, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I want to plot several plots, like I would do in matlab:

for i=1:whatever
         figure(i)
         plot(x,y)
end

The problem is that gnuplot closes the previous plot before it makes a new
one. I'm using a win xp environment (not my preferred choice, believe me!)
here, so any clever sugestions are more than welcome!