Re: Octave 2.9.x on Windows/Cygwin?

From: Michael Grossbach
Subject: Re: Octave 2.9.x on Windows/Cygwin?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:51:19 +0100

Matthias Brennwald wrote:
So, then, what are my options to get 2.9.x on my Windows box?
You might also want to look at http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/octave/README.MSVC?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fplain and consider compiling with the free MSVC compiler Studio Express plus MinGW, as compiling under cygwin seems to be more problematic. Haven't tried it though. This is the howto from Michael Goffioul who provided the binary on David's page (see Benjamin's message).

Michael