Plots and Latex

From: Ana Rakonjac
Subject: Plots and Latex
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:39:01 +1300

When generating plots in Matlab, there is a nice m-file called
laprint.m that makes the graph nice for Latex, eg. changing the fonts
to match the default Latex fonts. When I try using it in Octave, I get
an error.

I know the way Matlab does plots and the way Octave does plots are
different, so I wouldn't really expect laprint.m to work. Is there a
similar way to make plots nice for Latex in Octave?

Also, is there a way to get rid of the "Line 1" legend that is on
plots by default?

Thanks,
Ana

--
"Come now, do you really expect me to do coordinate substitution in my
head while strapped to a centrifuge?"