Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files

From: malik martin
Subject: Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:17:34 -0400

ahh found it :) cool thanks :)

success!! so far i think :)

octave:3> figure1_02.m
warning: unrecognized escape sequence `\m' -- converting to `m'
warning: unrecognized escape sequence `\m' -- converting to `m'
error: can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type
octave:3>

it prints this error but still shows me the file :)

On 3/11/07, malik martin <address@hidden> wrote:
just looked for octave\share and i didnt find it