Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files

From: malik martin
Subject: Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:30:59 -0500

somene send me the wavread and wavwrite files where do i put them?

after trying help, Henry, this is what i got:

help: sorry, `wavread' is not documented

Additional help for built-in functions, operators, and variables
is available in the on-line version of the manual.  Use the command
`help -i <topic>' to search the manual index.

Help and information about Octave is also available on the WWW
at http://www.octave.org and via the address@hidden
mailing list.
octave:2>