Animation

From: Lukas Richterek
Subject: Animation
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:01:38 +0100

Dear Octave user's,

allow me to ask the following question which I cannot find in the list
archive or in the Internet.

Is it possible to use octave for a simple animation (WITHOUT exporting plots
as images and arranging them into e.g. a gif file)? Typically, I mean
by gradually adding new parts of a trajectory curve to an existing
plot with a "moving point" (filled circle or something like that) at the end.
I attach my primitive (not optimized) example, which is only partly doing
what I would want.

Thank You very much for any help, example or hint!

Lukas Richterek

--
Department of Experimental Physics
Fac. Nat. Sciences, Palacky University