Re: Replacing text in MATLAB with LaTeX

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Replacing text in MATLAB with LaTeX
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:15:54 -0800 (PST)

I have got it to run using dvips. Now the only problem
is the legend. What command do I use for it to replace
the earlier legend with the legend in LaTeX? I just
wrote \legend{ analytical=-, numerical = 0} { $
analytical = -, numerical = 0} but it does not do the
trick. All of this text appears below the caption and
the earlier legend continues to remain there.
Please help
Asha
--- Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 01/03/07, asha g <address@hidden> wrote:
> > But for the moment, using Jodi's suggestion:
> > I get the LaTeX commands to print on the side of
> the
> > plot but it does not replace the earlier script .
> > Neither does legend appear anywhere.
>

> Yeah, the dvi will look like that. Run dvips on it.
> psfrag works at
> the postscript level. Then you can make a pdf out of
> the .ps file.
>
> HTH,
> - Jordi G. H.

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

Have a burning question?