Re: Is it possible to compile code?

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Is it possible to compile code?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:24:06 +0100

Marcus Hardt schrieb:
Quoting Thomas Treichl
Marcus Hardt schrieb:
Hi There,

I need to know if it is possible to create dynamic libraries from octave
sources. I.e. I have a little function and I can use some kind of
compiler to create a .o file from it that I can later use from a C
program.

I'd be ready to take complex solutions into account, if need be....

Thx,
This would be a good point for starting

   http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveEmbedded

that one also

   http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CodaStandalone

Thanks.

I'm not too sure it helps. I need to put self-written octave sources into the .o file.

If you maybe would be a little bit more precisely then we eventually could help you a bit better ;o) Eg. small code examples, ideas, intentions?