Re: Lost of gset statement

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: Lost of gset statement
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:43:48 +0100

Dear Pradipta,

as I understand it, the developers are trying to make Octave less dependent on gnuplot and more compatible with Matlab. This is propably the reason why the gset command is not supported anymore. Depending on what you need to do, you might be able to do it with the higher level Octave commands to format plots. Otherwise, you may use __gnuplot_set__ (with the underscores), but I guess support for this command will also be dropped in some future Octave version.

Matthias