Re: round() in oct file?

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: round() in oct file?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:45:43 +0100

Well, I'd like to element-by-element round all values in a matrix, without looping. Since the octave matrix class is involved, I think that this might be the place to ask. Thanks, though. Michael

Robert A. Macy wrote:
OOOPSS!!! brain dead today

neither function exists

I've simply been recasting to get the value rounded off.
double value;
int nuvalue;
nuvalue = (int) value;

but that isn't even the new form, just simpler.

should move your question to the C++ group, they're quick.

      - Robert -

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:29:26 -0800