sound

From: federico oreilly regueiro
Subject: sound
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:43:58 -0500

Hi,
I emailed the list a few days ago, but I wasn't actually subscribed.
I'm using Octave 2.9.9 on a Fedora 6 86_64 distribution installed on a
Turion 64 laptop. I cant sound() vectors. The message I get is broken
pipe. I went so far as to change the function to use aplay and the same
thing happens. I managed to write the vectors as oposed to play them
from within the function and if I try to run them externally aplay says
it's not an au file. Could this have something to do with the 64 bit
processor and the heading?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Federico O'Reilly