Re: Beginner, searching help

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Beginner, searching help
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:42:55 -0800

Example of saving structs given by Etienne works in
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0).
as per below.
Henry

octave:26> foo.x = 1
foo =
{
  x = 1
}

octave:27> save saved_foo.txt foo
octave:28> clear foo
octave:29> foo
error: `foo' undefined near line 29 column 1
octave:29> load saved_foo.txt
octave:30> foo
foo =
{