Re: Octave and Matlab (was: Wikibook on octave)

From: antonio palestrini
Subject: Re: Octave and Matlab (was: Wikibook on octave)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 05:53:18 +0100

Sure, we all know that the documentation could be improved, but somone
has to do the work.  How about submitting some patches to make it happen?

to put an example at the end of a function and to make the work simple
for people with few programming skills (like me), may you provide us
with a template in which we simply change the name of the function and
the example lines to put at the end of the
function help?

antonio

--
Prof. Antonio Palestrini