Drawing Polyhedra

From: Roy Thistle
Subject: Drawing Polyhedra
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:50:05 -0500

Hi:
I just want to draw a tetrahedron by inputing the veticies, and displaying them on a 3-D graph (right handed with x,y,z). It would be nice to have the points connected by line segments.

I think you can do this in matlab using patches? Is there a similar command in Octave. I don't want to install Matlab.

There is a huge amount of stuff on the Web showing the various platonic solids in all their glory; but, I cannot seem to find something(Java ap) that lets you set the vertices plotted on the axis.

Thanks.
r.