Re: Anybody have a prgram to write a .bmp file?

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Anybody have a prgram to write a .bmp file?
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:00:57 -0800

Yes, got a copy of something

Waited 3 hours for the download and then when I went to
install it said need to upgrade the Windows version !!!

So all for nothing.

However, when I bypassed ImageMagick [I think] and went
straight to making a viewable file, that file was still
wrong.

using the same image set with variable red...
>> [X,map]=rgb2ind(r,g,b);
>> save("Xtest.ppm",X,"ppm",map);
The file was NOT proper.

            - Robert -