[no subject]

From: Jorge Barros de Abreu
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:04:38 -0200

Hi David. Thanks for your answer.
On "our" system ( slackware 11) was occuring this with
./configure --prefix=xxxxxxxxxxxx:
configure: WARNING: I didn't find gperf, but it's only a problem if you need
to reconstruct oct-gperf.h
configure: WARNING: UMFPACK not found.  This will result in some lack of
functionality for sparse matrices.
configure: WARNING: COLAMD not found. This will result in some lack of
functionality for sparse matrices.
configure: WARNING: CCOLAMD not found. This will result in some lack of
functionality for sparse matrices.
configure: WARNING: CHOLMOD not found. This will result in some lack of
functionality for sparse matrices.
configure: WARNING: CXSparse not found. This will result in some lack of
functionality for sparse matrices.
configure: WARNING: HDF5 library not found.  Octave will not be able to save
or load HDF5 data files. []´s

Em Tue 30 Jan 2007 06:39, David Bateman escreveu:
Jorge Barros de Abreu wrote:
> Hi for all.
>
> What the directory to put adicional resources for octae like colamd,
> ccolamd, etc.?
>
> Thanks. Jorge,
I'm not sure I understand the question? colamd and ccolamd are oct-files
that are part of octave itself. They are installed by octave in the
directory that is configured by "./configure"
Regards
David

--
Data Estelar 2454128,949630