Re: 2D matrixes into a 3D matrix

From: Andres Sepulveda
Subject: Re: 2D matrixes into a 3D matrix
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:49:48 -0300 (CLST)

  Hi, sorry for the brief description.

  I have 2D fields of sea surface tempereature, say 50x40, and I want to
put them in a 3D array, where the third index is time. The idea is to be
able to add more and more 2D fields for which I need a way to increase
the size of it from

(50x40x2) to (50x40x3) or (50x40x15), depending on data availability

 is there a clever way to do this?

    Andres