Re: new user question (Peter Websdell) (starting scripts)

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: new user question (Peter Websdell) (starting scripts)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:54:17 -0800

it is .octaverc

However, I don't use that.  I simply wrote a couple of
scripts that take me to a couple of places depending...

cdwork.m

cdanalysis.m

either one has all the cd information to take me to the
right directory.

Because I found, once you're there, it's difficult to go to
a different one.  so I parked some in the c;\ also

then it's
>> cd c:\;cdchange;

as an example

the manual I found very difficult since it's set up as
html.  but doing a " " search in each index has usually
gotten me to exact spot in two steps.

       - Robert -