Re: Controlling fonts etc in Gnuplot axis labels (etc)

From: Maynard Wright
Subject: Re: Controlling fonts etc in Gnuplot axis labels (etc)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:13:05 -0800

Hi, Jeremy,

You might try using __gnuplot_set__ (note the leading and trailing double
underlines).

Octave 2.1.72 delivers a message to gset users pointing out that gset (also
gshow, etc.)  will be removed from a future version of Octave and suggesting
that higher level functions such as plot be used.

The note also states that, if you must use a lower level function, you should
use __gnuplot_set__  to replace gset.

I suppressed the message by doing a search in my code for gset and globally
replacing it with __gnuplot_set__.

Regards,

Maynard