imread

From: Junkichi Sugita
Subject: imread
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:06:23 +0900

Dear all,

I wanted to use "imread" to load a bmp file, and I implemented ImageMagick,
but still I got an error message as follows.
==============================
octave:25> imread("sample1_1.bmp")
sh: identify: command not found
error: imread: error running ImageMagick's 'identify' on
/cygdrive/c/MyWorks/HiruSignalProcessing/HiruData/061222/sample1_1.bmp
error: evaluating if command near line 69, column 5
error: called from `imread' in file
`/usr/share/octave/site/m/octave-forge/image/imread.m'
I have checked ImageMagick works with Windows' Command Prompt. So I believe
something is missing to make it work for Octave.
I use Octave 2.1.73 - forge under Windows XP.
A help to solve the problem is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Junkichi Sugita