Re: Inverse Laplace transform?

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: Inverse Laplace transform?
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:22:34 -0600

If you have the coefficients (numerical) of a rational function (poles/zeros, etc.) you can use the controls toolbox (ss, zp, tf) to convert from a state space form to transfer function. Alternatively, you can use the impulse function to get the time-domain function corresponding to a strictly proper Laplace domain transfer function.