RE: Rational functiion manipulation

From: Junkichi Sugita
Subject: RE: Rational functiion manipulation
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:30:18 +0900

Jordi,
Thank you for responding.
Yes, sort of symbolic manipulation, but not so complicated.
Anyway I managed to code one myself, which is far from complete
for handling a rational function as attached.
But it is sufficient for my present purpose (mainly integrating
transfer functions to evaluate noise in an electronic circuit.)

Junkichi Sugita