Re: how to turn off legend?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: how to turn off legend?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 06:30:04 +0200

A nice way, which works ever time(TM) is using the octave plot's command nifty inline labeling feature: i.e. to plot (x,y) as red line with the label "kuku" you would use:
 plot(x,y,"r-;kuku;");
and to plot as a red line with no label:
 plot(x,y,"r-;;");
or if you like octave's choice of linestyles:
 plot(x,y,";;");
this will work also if x,y are matrices and such.

I like this method because It is concise, and while not matlab compatible I think it will almost certainly be forward compatible with octave.

Shai

wang Juefu wrote:
Hi,

Each time when I plot something, a legend appear. How
can I turn it off? Thanks.

Juefu