Octave Help

From: karel ribu
Subject: Octave Help
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:17:42 -0800 (PST)

Help.  How  am I going to configure octave.sh so that  I wouldn't be repeatedly doing the "cd" command everytime  I open Octave. My output folder is "D:\bass_lbs\Subjects\Signlab" how am I going to make this folder my default folder for my Octave files without the "cd" command on every start of octave? I hope for your kind consideration in helping me about this matter. thanks.