Re: imagesc

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: imagesc
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:43:37 -0700

on 11/23/06 1:37 PM, Eric Gayer at address@hidden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed octave on OSX with Gnuplot and AquaTerm, everything
> runs fine... I can see a simple plot or even the sombrero on
> aquaterm. However I need to plot a matrixe A as we could do in matlab
> using imagesc(A)...
> But when I do it on octave, nothing happens... I don't see any figure
> appearing, I don't see any new window and I don't get any error
> message from octave...
>
> Is it possible to plot a matrice on Octave ?
>
> thank for your help
>
> Eric

Eric,

Please tell us which version of octave, octave-forge and gnuplot you are
using. The older Mac versions of octave/octave-forge write a .bmp file to
display images via the Mac Preview.app. Some newer (experimental) versions
use the gnuplot pm3d option to write such images directly to AquaTerm.

Joe