Re: Lining up the axes of multiplots/subplots

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: Lining up the axes of multiplots/subplots
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:01:14 +0100

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:52:00 -0500, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:

| ... to get the plots one above the other, but this doesn't do anything
| to align the axes.  What commands do I have to use to achieve this?

That's a gnuplot problem, so ask the gnuplot people.

jwe

Yes, it IS a gnuplot problem, and it's not that difficult to solve (see my previous post). BUT: what is the clean method to talk to gnuplot from Octave? I believe the internal __gnutplot_XYZ__ commands are not intended to be used directly by 'normal' users, right?

Matthias

-------
Matthias Brennwald
Lägernstrasse 6