Re: seeking Octave connectivity to MySQL solutions

From: Miquel E. Cabañas
Subject: Re: seeking Octave connectivity to MySQL solutions
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:48:32 +0100 (CET)

hi,

> I'm investigating the feasibility of using Octave in conjunction with
> MySQL. In didn't see anything specific about relational database support
> in Octave. I know that Matlab has a Database Toolkit that can interface
> with MySQL via JDBC driver. I'm looking for similar functionality with
> Octave. I'd like to know what options and alternatives are out there to
> read and write tables and perform simple queries in MySQL from Octave.
> Please keep in mind in your response that I'm a new user of Octave.

check these previously posted messages on this subject,

http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/archive//help-octave.2006/msg01062.html

http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/archive//help-octave.2005/msg01847.html

http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/archive//help-octave.2001/msg01027.html

Miquel