MEX/Mkoctfile questions about matrices algorithms...why slower?

From: 钟 伟生
Subject: MEX/Mkoctfile questions about matrices algorithms...why slower?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:07:12 +0000

Dear All,

I am trying to use the interface functions between MATLAB/OCTAVE and C to compute the matrices algorithms( like matrix-matrix multiplication and additon, matrix-vector multiplication ), such as MEX and DEFUN_DLD. However, after having compared with Matlab, I found the implemented with C/C++ are not faster than the same on in Matlab, moreover, it costs more about 30% time. I compared them both in big and small matrices multiplications.
The results are the same as before.

Are there good and bad ways of implementing matrix multiplication combining MATLAB/OCTAVE and C?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Weisheng

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 Live Messenger; http://get.live.com/messenger/overview