RE: working directory basics

From: Junkichi Sugita
Subject: RE: working directory basics
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:43:42 +0900

Hi John,

I am working under Windows XP either, and using forge-windows version of
octave 2.1.73. The following is a sequence to change directory.

octave:1> pwd
/octave_files
octave:2> cd \myworks
octave:3> pwd
/cygdrive/c/myworks
octave:4>

Just keying in MSDOS CD command seems to work fine for my case.

J.Sugita