Re: Octave and NetCDF

From: abarth
Subject: Re: Octave and NetCDF
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:22:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm the author of octcdf. All three implementations you mentioned are in
fact independent. Octcdf is included in octave-forge. So it is possible
that it is already available compiled for your system (it is available in
Fedora, and I think it is in Debian and Ubuntu too, but not in Cygwin).

You mentioned that you have error messages while compiling. Please send us
this error message. Can you specify which version of octave you are using?
And also form where did you get octcdf ? from octave-forge on
sourceforge.net, from my webpage ocgmod1.marine.usf.edu, or somewhere
else?

Only the version on my web page is still compatible with the 2.1.x branch.

Alex