Numerical computations - Engineers

From: Guillaume FORTAINE
Subject: Numerical computations - Engineers
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:47:39 +0100

Hello,

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, French engineer in informatics.
I would want to build a start up to sell mobile phones ( OEM Level ). I am
currently in discussions with investors.

 We are currently searching people with a strong background in  Numerical
Computations.

Our business model is in its early stage, but we would be interested into a
break oppposite to the legacy one of our competitors who are nearly all
ARM based. Our choice is to use the PowerPC  architecture : all the challenge
is here, that's why we need people with a strong background...   This is a
very big project.

We are ready to sign a contract with people who will be able able to develop
 a modem around a PPC chip with the less modifications ( reuse a maximum of
 ALTIVEC std PPC instructions ).

 We look forward to your answer,

 Best Regards,

                      Guillaume