Re: Plotting generates multiple pages

From: Jonas Olson
Subject: Re: Plotting generates multiple pages
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:06:57 +0100

Dmitri A. Sergatskov skrev:
> On 11/2/06, Jonas Olson <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> want. Why does this happen?
>
> You are using a very, very, very  old version of octave. Please update.
>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Jonas Olson
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dmitri.
> --

Thanks for your answer. Actually, it's not very clear to me what version
I _should_ use. To begin with, it puzzles me that the "Stable" version
isn't the recommended one. :-) Would you suggest I use the "Testing"
version, i.e., 2.1.73? I currently have 2.1.57, and my sysadmin (whom I
will have to persuade to do the changes I need) says there are only
small differences between the two.

Sincerely,
Jonas