Re: Can GNU octave work with STATEYE

From: Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E]
Subject: Re: Can GNU octave work with STATEYE
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:55:30 -0400

MEASOR,GRAHAME wrote:

Is there a script that can make Octave more compatible with MATLAB for
this application?

StatEye is open source, so a better solution would be to write a script that
makes StatEye more compatible with Octave.

Also, your message doesn't contain enough information to deal with the specific
problems.
We need to see the StatEye output (the .m file) at the point where it is
failing, along with the values of relevant variables. Then perhaps we can
suggest how StatEye could be changed. Also you might want to ask this question
on the StatEye mailing list; they are probably more familiar with the inner
workings of those functions, and one of the developers could ask over here if
necessary.

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
We experience the world not as it is, but as we expect it to be.