Wavelab850+Octave2.9.9: mex-Problem

From: H. Wziontek
Subject: Wavelab850+Octave2.9.9: mex-Problem
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:40:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I'm trying to get Wavelab850 running under octave and prepared
everything as described in the wiki-document
 http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?WavelabOnOctave

Now I'm unable to compile the mex-files with InstallMEX.m,
for nearly all functions I get the error:

error: conflicting types for 'mexFunction'
/usr/local/include/octave-2.9.9/octave/mex.h:73: error: previous declaration of 'mexFunction' was here

It seems, most of the Wavelab-functions are using the name mexFunction
which conflicts with the declaration in mex.h from octave

#if defined (V4)
void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray* plhs[], int nrhs, mxArray *prhs[]);
#else
void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray* plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]);
#endif

Did anybody solved this problem?

Many thanks - Hartmut