Re: sscanf in Octave.

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: sscanf in Octave.
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:11:17 -0500

JohnDaVinci wrote:
Quentin,

     Based on your replies, I have downloaded and installed the newest
Octave version (2.9.9).  How do I run this version of Octave?  When I type
the Octave command, it just brings me to the same old version (2.1.57).  Do
I need to run something else to get Octave up with the new version?

If you remove 2.1.57, the command octave will most likely find 2.9.9. If you want to keep both versions versions of octave installed on your system, then you may need to know where they are installed and call them by their full path. Try running "octave-2.9.9" and see if that works.

Quentin