Re: dblquad or similar in Octave?

From: Javier Arantegui
Subject: Re: dblquad or similar in Octave?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:28:43 +0200

Hello,

El Miércoles, 18 de Octubre de 2006 11:14, Jens Benecke escribió:
> I use Octave 2.1.71 under Linux (SuSE and Ubuntu). How would I perform this
> kind of quadrature with Octave?

I just googled a couple of minutes and I found (1) that quad2dg (2) is the
Octave-forge version of dblquad. Yo can find more information about Octave
and Octave-forge functions in the "Categorical Index" (3).

(1) http://torroja.dmt.upm.es/~guillem/matlab/cursolatex011.html , in Spanish
(2) http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/f/quad2dg.html
(3) http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html

To use it you should install the package 'octave-forge'.

Javier
PS. I don't use any of these functions, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es