Re: Request for help from matlab spline toolbox user

From: Aquil H. Abdullah
Subject: Re: Request for help from matlab spline toolbox user
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:18:26 -0400

The second line of failed to run

>> x = linspace(0,2*pi,15)'; y = sin(x);
>> ppval(csape(x,[y,y]),x)
??? Error using ==> chckxywp
The number of sites, 15, does not match the number of values, 2.

Error in ==> csape>csape1 at 172
[xi,yi,sizeval,endvals] = chckxywp(x,y,0);

Error in ==> csape at 162
      pp = csape1(x,y,conds);

On 10/12/06, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
Can someone who has the matlab spline toolbox installed tell me what

x = linspace(0,2*pi,15)'; y = sin(x);
ppval(csape(x,[y,y]),x)
[ppval(csape(x,y),x),ppval(csape(x,y),x)]

returns. I'm trying to fix an error in the spline toolbox in
octave-forge's csape function's test code due to recent changes in
ppval, but would like to check particularly the orientation of the
output of the above to see what is the appropriate fix....

D.