Re: Is there a function similar to matlab gcf?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Is there a function similar to matlab gcf?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:03:48 -0400

On  3-Oct-2006, David Grohmann wrote:

| I needed some functionality in setdiff (probbaly the same thing you are
| looking for) that I guess is new in matlab. It took me a while cus i
| barely know matlab, but I only handled one of the cases, set_diff has a
| few cases. Maybe someone else can handle the rest, as the project that
| needed this was terminated.

When sending fixes or enhancements for functions that already exist,
please send context diffs relative to the version you started with.
It's rare that we would want to just replace the current version with
a new one since doing so may wipe out other changes that have been
made to the code that is currently in Octave.  Also, please include at
least a description of the feature you are adding, the problem you are
trying to solve or the bug that you are fixing.

Thanks,

jwe