liboctave examples

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: liboctave examples
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:44:38 -0400

http://itpp.sourceforge.net ),
| though I'd prefer liboctave as it has proven to work in a large project.
|
| However, so far I've been unable to find good documentation
| (i.e. with examples in C++) for it.  Is there such a thing ?

This question really belongs on the help list.  Please remove the
maintainers list from any followups.

There is some documentation for writing extensions for
Octave (you can find links at octave.sf.net, I think), but not much
documentation for liboctave itself.

Also, though I find the liboctave library pleasant to use, it is
not really a general purpose library for matrix math.  It was designed
to make writing Octave easier.

jwe