Re: OSI license compatibility with Octave.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: OSI license compatibility with Octave.
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:23:56 +0200

Well, you just need the license to be GPL compatible. Check
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLCompatibleLicenses
to see if the license you're talking about is listed. Otherwise I think
you should ask the developers of the library you want to interface with
if their license is GPL compatible.

Søren