Re: A question on Matlab compatibility

From: Peter Jensen
Subject: Re: A question on Matlab compatibility
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:37:14 +0100

Gents,

In relation to the discussion below,
could somebody clarify the procedure
for reporting differences between mat*ab
and octave-forge.

I found out that the scaling for pwelch in
octave-forge is different from matlab,
but I was not sure  if I should report this
as a bug.

If the scaling of pwelch was changed in
octave-forge it may break some peoples
code. On the other hand the function is