Re: HELP :: if() problems encountered

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: HELP :: if() problems encountered
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:01:51 -0500

shoker_17 wrote:
Hmm...actually, i believe that my for loop and if statement are correctly
logically but it seems that i have problem retrieving those values less than
1 from the matrix. This seems to me that either i use the "if()" wrongly or
the system cannot recognise the "<1" condition.

paul,

your statement cant seem to work. instead of those values less than zero, it
only manage to find the following output but thanks anyway! : )

I don't seen any reason why Paul' suggestion isn't working. I suggest checking the input to see if it's what you think it is.

Quentin