Problem with mex file

From: frank wang
Subject: Problem with mex file
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:05:24 -0700

Hi,

I use the mkoctfile --mex to compile the c code and it works great. Thanks.

However, when I run the code with fewer input, it will cause segment fault. It is caused by function mxGetPr. For example, if in the c code, I have px=mxGetPr(pRhs[3]). But I only passed 2 parameters, this will cause segment fault. I fix this by changing my c code. But I just want to point it out since in Matlab it works.

Thanks

Frank