Re: how to complie cpp and c code in octave?

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: how to complie cpp and c code in octave?
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:23:21 -0600

on 9/4/06 2:50 PM, frank wang at address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can I complie the existing cpp or c code in octave? Currently, I can compile these code in Matlab by using mex command. However, octave cannot load the command, so I think that I need to recompile them.

Thanks

Frank

Frank,

Have a look at

    http://octave.sourceforge.net/coda/index.html

for some ideas. I haven’t tried this, but may need to do so soon.

Joe