Re: saving plots to files

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: saving plots to files
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:28:51 -0700

That eps is a kind of postscript, I think.  You need
GoScript [free] or such to read it.  I tried Dimitri's
suggestions which worked, but it created a monstorous
postscript file

If you're on XP and using 2.1.50, why not use
'printscreen'?

I do that, then write all over the plot, label, highlight,
circle add relative comments, etc, then store it in .jpg
[or bmp for further writing]

Even "overlay" multiple plots using paint.  It's *very*
fast and makes files compatible with other applications.

Uh, for archive in a separate text file I write the
program, variables etc that produced the plot in case I
need to recreate or modify it

         - Robert -