Re: plots to files?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: plots to files?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:39:08 -0400 (EDT)

You will want the print command. I don't know the syntax off the top of my head, but you can find it by typing

help print

on the Octave command line.

Bill

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Lapi, Vincent J, ALABS wrote:

Hi,
I am just getting started with Octave. Can anyone tell me how to
redirect a plot(X, Y) to a file?
I would seem rather trivial, but I could not find any explicit examples
in the free manual.
Thanks,
vlapi

--
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."