Help

From: aditya sardesai
Subject: Help
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 06:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear sir,

        I, Aditya Sardesai, a student of the
programming language Octave have been made to
undertake some research on the Transpose function in
Octave. Unfortunately my efforts in the search using
the internet have been in vain and i have not been
able to obtain accurate information.

        With regards to the above topic, i request you
sir to please provide me with some information. Hope
that you will oblige me at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Aditya Sardesai