Re: Matlab-compatible help?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Matlab-compatible help?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 06:17:09 -0400

You could run your scripts through a preprocessor as a step in
your release of the matlab zip file.  The preprocessor would
do things like convert # to %, endif to end, etc., and run the
doc strings through the texinfo processor.  Code for parts of
this exist on the octave-forge site (e.g., admin/make_index
is perl code which builds the online docs on the octave-forge
website and oct2mat is an old awk script which converts some
octave constructs to matlab.

        - Paul