Matlab-compatible help?

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Matlab-compatible help?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:53:45 +0200

Dear all

I'm writing some code that consists of several program/function files, and should be compatible with both Octave and Matlab. While Octave offers texinfo for the help information of programs/functions, Matlab doesn't (I believe). I would really like to use the texinfo option, because this would allow me to recycle the help info of the individual programs/functions for the documentation of the whole package. But then Matlab's help function chokes on my code... any thoughts?

Matthias